PuzzleFoundry is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind.
Neither PuzzleFoundry, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the games or materials contained in PuzzleFoundry, shall be liable for any damages arising out of the Member's use of or inability to use PuzzleFoundry.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By using PuzzleFoundry you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Use dated as of September 2016:
PuzzleFoundry may modify any of these terms and conditions at any time by providing notice in PuzzleFoundry. Your continued use of PuzzleFoundry shall be conclusively deemed acceptance of such modification.
- All Members will have access to the content on PuzzleFoundry.
- Any puzzle created on PuzzleFoundry will be available to all Members.
- Members agree not to breach copyright by storing material or puzzles that are under copyright on the PuzzleFoundry site.
- You may not do anything to restrict or inhibit any other Member's enjoyment to PuzzleFoundry.
- If you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions or violate any other terms of this Agreement, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to PuzzleFoundry without notice, in addition to any other available remedies.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
PuzzleFoundry recognize the importance of protecting the information collected from Members of this website, and take reasonable steps to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of any information. By submitting your information to PuzzleFoundry you consent to the practices described herein.
PuzzleFoundry will not disclose any personal information identifying Members to any third party, except where required by law or necessity in connection to the services provided.
Links may be provided from this website to other third party websites. Members should be aware that third party websites (links) have different privacy and data protection policies, and PuzzleFoundry has no control over these affiliates (links).
You should be aware that identifiable personal information--such as your name or e-mail address--that you voluntarily disclose on forums or in chat areas could be collected and disclosed by others.
Additional Services: Where PuzzleFoundry may offer additional services (For example Email Alerts), which are opted into by registration and may be opted out of, you consent to the use of your information for the purposes of providing these services.