The wiki provides articles on:
- How to use PuzzleFoundry
- Analysis and opinion pieces related to linguistics and puzzles
- How to construct and solve puzzles.
Wiki documentation is constructed through markdown
Wow! There is lots to do!
- RecentChanges: Where should we list to see on what people are currently working?'
- Feature requests, prioritising and Bugs - ?
- What is our next puzzle type going to look like? Corooswords, Poligrams and now?
- Managing languages: How PuzzleFoundry handles different languages - Which new languages to initiate?
- Creating (unusual) crosswords at PuzzleFoundry.
What else can we talk about?
- Do we need a forum?,
- Do we need a chatbox? (shoutbox)
- What to put in the FAQ or frequently asked questions, in fact.
- Any thoughts about "midnight" or any of our other styles? Create your own style, it will be incorporated into the site if it is good.
krisvan 2017-10-09 22h03